Saturday, October 31, 2009

Confession of God Slave: Mirror



By opening the door


I found a mirror


Veil by a scarf


Looking into the mirror


And suprised that i am not looking at myself


But actually You


I am You


And You are me


we are one


Yet we are different


I am not You


For You is He


You are not me


For You is He


A dot that i am seeing


Yet huge to the naked eyes


An infinite that i see


But just a dot in the heart


We are but a mirror of You


Knowing the reality of 'I'


I cease to exist

Slowly in depth of Your Love
Though I am blocking my own way
Towards the reality of the 'I'


Enduring the pain


By Your will I will


Patinece is the Key


And You are the Door
So I will restain myself
By Your Mercy
And Your Compassion
Will i get support to do so

No comments: