Sunday, December 6, 2009

Confession of God Slave: O Greatest Woman in my life




O you are the shining star of my life



Your guidance make me strive to be who i am



Your love and caring is irreplaceable



O you've been honored by the Lord



You've been blessed with so many blessings



Heaven lies under your feet



O i'll sacrifice everything for you



Your blessed womb is where i began



And your pleasing is my ending



O you've sacrifice everything for me



Your wealth, your health,your dream and your time



I can't repay your limitless kindness



O you're a diamond in my eyes



And the rest are just pebbles of the illusion



You've even sacrifice your life by giving me life



O you're the third commandment after Him



Obeying you is His command



By doing that is the little that i can do



For your limitless kindness and compassion



Your mercy came from His attributes



Your compassion came from His attributes



Your love came from His attributes



O greatest woman in my life



I've sinned much on you



Yet you close your eyes



Before i ask for your forgiveness



You've already forgiven me



What useless son am i



There's nothing that can repay you



The only and the least thing i can do is



Obeying you and fulfill your desires and will



Without rebelling you



By His Mercy and Compassionate



I pray that He will protect you



Here and Afterwords



I hope to see you smile on that day



When there's no shelter except for His'



O Secrets of Mankind



There's none that can protect nor shelter except You



So i'm asking and praying to You



Asking for Your shelter to shelter her



When every person are tormented by their fear



and are drowning in their sweat



I'm asking you to protect her O Lord



Praise be to You alone



And if there's any other praying sincerely towards You for us



With a pure heart please accept our prayers and may my life be sacrifice for her



And may Divine Peace and Blessings be upon our beloved Mustafa

No comments: