Thursday, January 7, 2010

Confession of God Slave: The Crying Heart






Curious am i


i ask my ego


for what its desires are


"being king of the world and everything!"


it answered


so i asked my nafs for its desires


"women and worldly pleasures!"


that's what it answered to me


then i asked myself for what my desires are


"virgin maidens and all heavenly pleasures!"


is what i answered


so i turned away from them all


and turned towards my heart


"what are your desires?"


"only desire,and that is God"


that's what it replied to me


so i asked again


"is that all?"


so it said to me,


"yes,that is enough"


so i asked it where is God or where i can find Him


then it replied,


"show me where there is no God ,then i'll show you where He is"


i asked it what it meant by that


it replied,


"if everything needs God Help,then show me a thing where it doesn't need His Help"


so i told it that everything need His help


"then there is where God is"


i asked it how can i meet God


it replied,"By being His slave"


so i asked it,"why are you not with God?"


it replied,"because you are blocking my way!"


"how?"i questioned


"because you have your own will!"


"throw it away! so that i can be with Him,my Beloved!"


it answered with a raging voice


so i asked it how can i throw away my own will


it says,"by being as humble as ash and by seeking knowledge and by loving"


so i looked into the mirror and saw a lustful boy


then i looked in to His entire creation especially mankind


each different one of them have their own lustful desires


then i looked at their common thing


which is the heart


the only thing with no shape and size,nor titles and reputation


and i heard every heart screaming for Allah


some are relax,yet some are not


depends on who their owners are


some are crying while some are laughing


so now i am asking You my Lord


through Your Divine Mercy,


Beloved Muhammad [s],


please take us all to Your Ocean of Mercy and Divine Love!
amiin.

No comments: