Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rememberance Of God

salam wa rahmatuLlah wa barakatuHu alaik.




Remember :

I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly even better than that. And if he takes one step towards me, I take ten steps towards him. And if he comes walking to Me , I go running towards him.”
(Hadith Qudsi)
So make Dzikr to your Lord ,for He loves the one who remember Him in everything that you do.
If you can not make it for every second ,then the least try make it during your spare and free time everyday..especially after Subuh and A'sr prayer since it's the best timing for you to remember you Lord because it is related that during that time whoever makes Dzikr their deeds will be folded many times..by how many i also don't know.waLlahu A'lam.
And also try makin Dzikr in your heart wherever you are and try practice doing it every seconds.inshaAllah we can do it.
wa salam alaik.

No comments: